IP& is a boutique patent firm servicing the Sydney CBD and Western Sydney via Parramatta. We offer high quality yet affordable intellectual property (“IP”) law services with a focus on Australian, New Zealand and international patent law. IP& is an Australian registered IP Attorney firm and our staff include registered patent and trade mark attorneys and lawyers.
Specialists in the Patent Protection of Inventions
- We are specialists in the patent protection of inventions in the fields of consumer products, engineering, mining & construction, renewable energy, medical & scientific technologies and computer based systems and software.
- Extensive experience in the preparation, filing and prosecution of Australian patents and international patents.
- Successfully obtained patents and designs in many countries around the world including the USA, Canada, Europe, China and New Zealand.
- Creative & personalised approach ensures your patent rights are accepted and enforceable.
Why choose IP&?
- Expert Advice – we provide cutting edge advice and comprehensive protection for inventions.
- Affordable – we provide cost effective patent, design and trade marks attorney services.
- Australian owned and operated, founded in 2012.
- Member of the Sydney City Chamber of Commerce.
- Fellow of IPTA – we are a Fellow of the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys, Australia.
Get in Touch
What our Clients have to say...
As an individual inventor, I set out to find a Patent Attorney service that was accessible and reasonably priced to assist in lodging my first patent application. I found IP& (formerly Caska IP) to be not only affordable and accessible, but highly professional and attentive to my needs and requirements. IP& worked with me to assist in refining my idea and expressing its unique qualities. I highly recommend IP& to the individual inventor.
I was relatively unaware of what was needed and admit to being a bit nervous. Your perception and interpretation of what I was trying to achieve gave me great comfort. On receipt of the initial draft I was impressed with the professional presentation and the attention to detail with little alteration being required. You may rest assured that I will be using IP& for future projects (of which I have several) after this one is put to bed.
As I move into consultancy, I would like to acknowledge your part in assisting WEARX achieve its IP management plan objectives.
We moved our portfolio for a large Sydney based Patent Attorney firm in mid-2013 to IP& (formerly Caska IP) – and I’m pleased to say this has paid off.
Your dedicated approach to finding the best way to provide us with appropriate IP protection in challenging market conditions, has helped us achieve commercial security and good management. In summary, your service level and cost base has exceeded our expectations.
I have been involved in business consultancy for over 25 years. This has involved launching new businesses, ideas, products as well as assisting existing businesses to expand. In that time I have experienced many start ups and dealt with a large range of Intellectual Property. Andrew Caska, Principal Patent Attorney of IP& (formerly Caska IP), has recently provided his services to one of my clients and we worked closely to formalise important patents and trade marks. His understanding of the invention, his work and timely delivery were all first class and we are very happy with the outcomes.
IP& (formerly) Caska IP has been more than supportive in protecting Automed Pty Ltd IP for the agricultural and medical industry. In working with IP& we have developed a clear IP strategy for patents and trademarks for our products, for the Australian market and the international market. We are more than happy with their dedication and level of service and would recommend them to any small or large organisation