- August 25, 2013
- Posted by: Andrew Caska
- Category: Patent Attorney News
Earlier this month, Andrew Caska – Principal IP Attorney at Caska IP , presented at the Annual conference for the Caravan, Manufactured Home and Camping Association. The presentation was entitled “IP and Trade Marks – what every small business needs to know”. The venue was impressive – being at the newly renovated conference facility at Star City, located in Pyrmont, Sydney.
We were recommended by the Small Biz Connect (NSW Government) to present as being a firm offering small business friendly services and specialist intellectual property advice.
The attendance at the conference was strong with at least 200 delegates being present and the presentation was well received by all.
In our patent and trade mark presentation – we covered a number of topics including:
- Overview of Intellectual Property law
- Trade Mark Basics
- Copyright Basics
- Patents Overview
- Registered Designs Overview
- Comparison between Patents & Designs
- Case Studies and Trade Mark Tips
- Common Trade Mark mistakes and misconceptions
- International IP Considerations
- IP and Trade Marks and the Internet (domain names, keywords and international issues)
- IP Management and Enforcement
If you have IP questions or require the assistance of an expert patent attorney, please contact us for a complimentary discussion.